Brass Wire Mesh – Plain, Twill and Dutch Weave for Filtration & Protection
Brass is a type of copper and zinc alloy materials, which contains 65% copper and 35% zinc. It has excellent non-magnetic performance and abrasion resistance performance.
Brass wire mesh is made of flat or round brass wires. The wires are plain weave, twill weave or dutch weave into wire mesh tapes, rolls and sheets. They can be used in different filtering, separating, protecting applications.
Specifications of brass wire mesh
- Chemical composition: 65% copper and 35% zinc.
- Mesh size: 1 mesh – 400 mesh.
- Wire type:
- Weave method:
- Plain weave.
- Twill weave.
- Plain dutch weave.
- Twill dutch weave.
Round wire brass wire mesh.
Flat wire brass wire mesh.
Plain weave brass wire mesh.
Twill weave brass wire mesh.
Plain dutch weave brass wire mesh.
Twill dutch weave brass wire mesh.
- Wear and abrasion resistance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Acid and alkali resistance.
- Good ductility.
- Good conductivity.
- Good heat transfer performance.
- Shielding applications for EMI/RFI shielding.
- Window/insect screens to prevent mosquito, flies and other insects entering room.
- Filtering applications. It can be made into filter disc, filter cartridge and other types for good filtering applications.
Brass wire mesh filter disc.
Brass wire mesh filter cylinder.
Brass wire mesh pleated filter cartridge.
Brass wire mesh filter tube.
Brass wire mesh window screen.
Brass wire mesh shielding laboratory.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.