Perforated Filter Disc – Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass Filter Disc
Perforated filter disc is a kind of filter disc that has different shapes such as square, round, triangle, rectangular. Besides, perforated filter disc is made of stainless steel, copper, brass, galvanized steel and other materials, so it has high strength. Due to high filtration rate for its tiny holes, perforated filter disc is widely used in petroleum, oil refining, medicine, metallurgy and other industrial fields for filtration.
Stainless steel perforated filter disc with margin is widely used in petroleum and chemical industry.
Perforated filter discs no margin can be used in vent pipes.
Perforated filter discs with special gap.
Diameter of perforated filter discs can be customized according to clients' demand.
Copper perforated filter disc can resist pressure and corrosion.
Brass Perforated filter disc has high filtration and permeability.
Stainless steel perforated filter disc can be used in petrochemical industry.
High filtrating rate makes the perforated filter disc filtrate most dirt and dust.
- Item：perforated filter disc
- Materials: stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass or other alloys.
- Disc diameter: 5 mm – 600 mm.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm – 2 mm.
- Mesh: 10 – 635 meshes.
- Filtration accuracy: 2 – 1000 um.
- Shapes: square, rectangular, round, oval, fan-shaped or customized.
- Margin type: with margin or without margin.
- Covered edge: with or without wrapped edge.
Features of perforated filter disc:
- Accurate filtration.
- High rigidity, strength and tenacity.
- Low pressure drop.
- Corrosion and wear resistant.
- Hard to change its shape.
- Flat and smooth surface.
- Easy to clean.
- Durable and can be used for a long time.
Applications of perforated filter disc:
- Used in the distillation, absorption, evaporation and filtration process of chemical, petroleum industry.
- Used in industries including rubber, plastic, oil refining, light industry, metallurgy and machinery.
- Eliminate the entrained droplets of in steam or gas and liquid foam.
- Used as air filters in automobiles.
- Used in grain and oil screening.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.